What You Need to Know:
- It's great to see that more sandbox titles are making their way back into the spotlight, and NIS America would like to get you revved up with some fresh screenshots of their latest title, Birthdays the Beginning.
- One special feature of the game is its Challenge Mode, where you are given a set amount of years and special conditions to accomplish a challenging task, like creating and capturing a plesiosaurus or the infamous tyrannosaurus rex.
- The basis around Birthdays the Beginning is that, you accumulate dozens of items throughout the game to alter the topography, temperature, and moisture. One of the more intriguing items is the Mysterious Glass Jar!
- The Glass Jar saves the genetic information of an organism and let's you decide when and where to convert it back into an organism. With almost 300 unique creatures to capture, you will find yourself constantly reshaping your world and creating new environments and conditions for life, even if it means eliminating an entire species to do so.
- Those interested in picking up a copy of this unique title can do so when it releases on the PS4™ on May 9, 2017 in North America and May 12, 2017 in Europe. The game will also be available digitally on Steam® (Windows) on May 9, 2017.
Source: Official NIS America Press Release
Birthdays the Beginning Screenshots
Such a colorful and cheerful game. The character designs are quite cute, and I really like the sandbox vibe.
It's really cool that you'll need to gather items to know more about the dinosaurs, and learn more about the habitats. It's like an educational game yet an entertaining one.