Charlotte Episode 11 Discussion

Home Forums User Topics Charlotte Episode 11 Discussion

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rubyhammer 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Charlotte episode 11 was a thriller!

Episode 11 Recap:

Yuu and Ayumi are taken to the research facility where their brother is. Everything's explained to them, including the titular comet named Charlotte, which is the source of these powers. Ayumi can't remember Shunsuke, but accepts him as her big brother anyway.

Kumagami gets kidnapped and delivered to a foreign gang, and is tortured into saying everything he knows. Tomori is also captured by force and stripped down.

As the others learn of this situation, Yuu struggles with the fact that he's the only one who can do anything about the situation. After Shunsuke calming him down, he thinks of Tomori, and finds the resolve to fight.

Yuu puts up a good fight against the gang, but is caught off-guard by the mysterious girl. She slashes his right eye, which makes him unable to time-leap. The battle ends with him using his Collapse power, but this ends up with Kumagami dying to save Tomori from falling debris.

Leave your thoughts below, and how would you rate this episode from 1 to 10?

• #31575 Reply

Andres

Can someone please tell me why that little friggin girl is working with a creepy-ass old foreign guy and a body builder? I doubt they're gonna have time to explain everything with only 2 episodes left...

• #31578 Reply

Ammon

I'm torn! I got to see Tomori almost naked, but in a dirty torture room... I'm sad that Kumagami died, but a part of me doesn't care cause she's still alive. 🙂

• #31580 Reply

hanae

you should feel horrible for saying that. though I'm glad she lived too.

• #31579 Reply

Justin

Are those the only powers Otosaka had? I thought he possessed the flying guy and stuff too. ALso, couldn't he just have used his telekineses to throw her back?

• #31671 Reply

the Dead Pixel

Didn't he have the power of flight and I think the other is x-ray. If so then he could have use the x-ray thing and see through walls to kmow were the people are then go there, use his telekinesis to put up a barrier from when the girl attacks then throw her until knockout. Same goes for the 3 men then fly over to where Kumagami and Tomori were, leave the buolding with them then use collapse to destroy the building along with the villains (at some point he can think of what he can destroy). Or is it just me?

• #31672 Reply

the Dead Pixel

*know *building. Damn small phone and large hands

• #31690 Reply

Kaede

Wow, yeah. Not sure about the x-ray one, but he definitely should have been able to fly. Or he could have taken that guy's ability to move through barriers! That literally would have saved the day... Why can he only be a badass when he thinks his sister's dead...

• #31815 Reply

the Dead Pixel

Or that, that's better. Didn't he got that x-ray thing from the dude who keeps on selling pictures of naked girls? And also because he has asister complex thing. Too bad his resolve wasn't big enough to save Tomori and Pooh without harming them...

• #31817 Reply

Kaede

Oh! That one! With xray vision, everything would have been fine... Yeah, what the hell... If it wasn't for Pooh, Otosaka would've killed Tomori. Except with no more redo button.

• #31968 Reply

ziggy
    Participant

Surprising Peripeteia!
    Then, they become to be less presence...
    Charlotte

"I want spend more episodes on the latter story" de gozaru~
    Charlotte sister

• #31979 Reply

Those two characters... Did they even serve a purpose? Also, he could just use Megane-kun's power to win against that gang of foreigners! >.<

• #32063 Reply

rubyhammer

GOZARU~

Reply To: Charlotte Episode 11 Discussion
Your information: