If you could work at any anime studio, which would it be and why?

Home Forums User Topics If you could work at any anime studio, which would it be and why?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bullma 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Shirobako

Like the title says, if you have a favourite anime studio, which one is it, and would you work there?

Also, what would you want to do? I hear the actual animation staff have it pretty rough, but would you be willing to take on the challenge anyway?

Leave your thoughts below!

• #49375 Reply

Tirolly

Hands down, ufotable. Their animation style seems so crisp, I just have to know how they do it!

• #49378 Reply

Canipa

It's actually not that much animation. It's the art design of a woman called Emi Chiba and a load of filters and After Effects sparks. It's not a very traditional process but it's cheaper than the alternative of having really detailed animation and effects.

• #49473 Reply

Zeke Changuris

I do like unfotable a lot they produce cinema quality anime.

• #49474 Reply

Zeke Changuris

I also would be a writer. I am not very good artist but I am a great storyteller. I even have one work published. I would love to see my words come to life on the screen.

• #51347 Reply

Bullma

same im good at storytelling but im really good at describing the characters emotions

• #51091 Reply

Indi

I would work at P.A Works, which is kinda ironic, since they were the makers of Shirobako, the thing that insprires me in animation, and taught me all I currently know about the anime industry. Quite frankly, I can't pick what job I would do though. I want to animate, but I also like organising things and being bossy so I could be a producer or a director, but I also like to write and be a writer, but I also want to voice act. 🙁 so many possibilities!

Reply To: If you could work at any anime studio, which would it be and why?
Your information: