Need New Anime to watch HELP

Home Forums User Topics Need New Anime to watch HELP

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Fukuro 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Vashdevalis
    Participant

Clannad A.S
    Hi!!!! (new to this) so i just sat down and re-watched Clannad after storys( The FEELS ARE REAL) been looking for and anime to top it.. or a least be good.

on a side note http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Darklordlelouch
    is a list of animes i've have watched, still updating forgot some of names of animes that i have watched and haven't added them yet

• #38680 Reply

Hey Vashdevalis, welcome to the forum!
    Hmm. You're asking a very hard question! lol

I don't know if much else can top it, and it seems you've already seen a lot of the good classics, but a few come to mind:

Bokurano
    Suisei no Gargantia
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Shigatsu wa Kimi ni Uso

None of them are better than Clannad After Story (sadly), but you might enjoy them almost as much!

• #38689 Reply

Vashdevalis
      Participant

Thanks and and yes its hard to top such a good anime! ill be taking a look at your suggestions thanks a lot.

• #38693 Reply

ziggy
    Participant

Yeah! Clannad After Story is most tear-inducing anime ever... I can list only Anohana in terms of something that will make you cry as much but surely enough, you already watched it.
    So, how about "Nagi no Asukara", "Shin sekai yori" and "Oremonogatari".
    "Nagi no Asukara" and "Shin sekai yori" are romantic fantasy anime. You can enjoy watching the characters growing up with love and being apart. Both BGM are so great like Clannad.
    "Oremonogatari" is rom-com anime. The guy and girl are so interesting, and the way they are when dating is so heartwarming.

• #39326 Reply

Luxy

I agree for "Nagi no asukara" It really is a great storyline.

• #39842 Reply

Misaki

I suggest this anime . I've watched this and it is very interesting ^^

1.Kimi ni Todoke
    2.Haikyuu!!
    3.Free!
    4.Ao Haru Ride
    5.Hanayamata
    6.Nagi No Asukara
    7.Another
    8.Mahaouka koukou no rettosei
    9.Kaichou wa maid sama
    10.Oregairu
    11.Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    12.Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
    13.Noragami
    14.Special A

I list it randomly ( not by which one is the best ) it is random and for me all of this is a great anime .

• #40097 Reply

Vashdevalis
    Participant

i want to thank everyone for the help! been watching alot of the animes you guys have been telling me about. still going strong thanks everyone!!! ~ Vash

• #43002 Reply

firewing

Hey-! I have been having so much trouble finding a good anime. I have watched every top anime video and I still can't find anything. The storyline doesn't have to be the same, but I'm looking for something that has the same feel as toradora. It is my favorite school life drama anime. Thanks!!!!!

• #43258 Reply

Ivo

You might want to watch Golden Time. It shares the same creator as Toradora, so I think you'll see some similarities. Though, each has its own distinct story of course.

• #43333 Reply

Mutlimilioner

What your favorite genre of anime?

• #45485 Reply

Elysia Jewel

hmm... maybe you've watched them, but I would like to recommend them to you. By the way, I hate heartwarming or sad storylines cause i would repeatedly think about it and may suddenly cry in public

1. Assassination Classroom
    2. No Game No Life
    3. Riddle Story of Devil
    4. The Familiar of Zero
    5. Prison School
    6. Highschool DxD
    7. Date A Live
    8. Diabolik Lovers

• #45771 Reply

Fukuro

I see High School DxD recommended a lot, but to me it just seems like a generic mediocre ecchi anime.

Is there really anything that sets it apart?

Reply To: Need New Anime to watch HELP
Your information: