New Ongoing Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Harem Animes !

Home Forums User Topics New Ongoing Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Harem Animes !

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AnimeSaiyan 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

AnimeSaiyan

It's Fall of 2k15 means the debut of these types of Animes, As far I've seen i feel these Animes below are soaring the charts !

1. Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Manga is Awesome but Anime version slightly differs though but the Story is same, Anime Quality is Good, When i see the main protagonist I somewhat remember a slight bit of Naruto's character in him. Don't forget to check it out ! a.k.a The tale of worst one 😀 !

2. Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Another Amazing Ecchi, Harem Anime thats more Similar to Absolute duo (Anime Where people battle with their unique weapons, duel each other and so), Anime Quality is good, Story is so far interesting, Worth a Watch ! 😀

3. Shomin Sample

The Manga is amazing, the story is quite different and is embarrassingly cool, I would recommend this if u need a Slight change from always regular Action plot in every Ecchi Harem, Anime quality is good. The story is so so so COMMON, Recommended ! 😉

4. Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Yep, Another Battle based Ecchi, Harem combo but it has a slight Military touch to it ! Unlike other Animes, this has a slight touch of Military based Magic with a Mix of Infinite Stratos (Anime Where The weapons are primarily Human Controlled robotic machines !) Those who are former militants , this would surely be a ride !

5. Dance with Devils

Last but not least, A reverse-harem ecchi Anime just like Diabolik lovers (Anime where a Bunch of Vampires hit on a single girl =P ) But its not vampires here this time, Its Demons. Demon lovers, this is ur chance ! 😉

Anyways apart from those listed here there are also a bunch of other Animes of this type but i prefer these to be the best among them, Hope you liked it ! and ofc dont forget to watch them 😀 !

Ref :
    TOP NEW ONGOING ECCHI HAREM SERIES 2015 !

Stay Anime-ated ! 😀 !

Reply To: New Ongoing Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Harem Animes !
Your information: