Should I watch Valkyrie Drive?

Home Forums User Topics Should I watch Valkyrie Drive?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ziggy 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

baka-kun

valkyrie_drive1

Hey Honey's users! I was going through the list of anime this season, trying to find shows I should watch. I've picked up a few, but I'm on the fence about some.

One of the ones I'm not sure if I'll like is Valkyrie Drive. I'm a big fan of erotic stuff, but I also like some actual story (I know, my standards are too high...)

From the clips I've seen, it looks like it has a lot of, uh... boobs and stuff, so I think I might like that.

Has anyone around here been watching it? If so, could you let me know if it's worth watching?

• #38951 Reply

Ivan

I say just give the first ep a shot and see if you like it?

For me, the synopsis sounded really stupid, but I wasn't expecting it to be so gratuitous with the boobs and everything, so I'm probably sticking with it.

• #38954 Reply

baka-kun

Yeah. I read the synopsis too, and it seemed really... farfetched. Is there enough plot to the point where I should be putting time into watching the whole episode? Or can I just watch the clips and be satisfied?

• #38952 Reply

Craig

The show's upfront with what it is, so if you like seeing girl parts, and yuri scenes without putting too much commitment into the show, I think you'll like it.

• #39117 Reply

ziggy
    Participant

If you like "Queens Blade" or torture scenes, I recommend to watch.
    We have little anime to watch OPPAI in this season, so OPPAI god tells me to watch it. I am just going to follow it.

Reply To: Should I watch Valkyrie Drive?
Your information: