What ever happened to CLAMP?

Home Forums User Topics What ever happened to CLAMP?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cartier santos chronograph 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Toby Ackerman
      tsubasa-chronicle

I was thinking back to the good days like 10 years ago, when I was first watching anime, and I remembered a lot of series like Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Tsubasa Chronicle, xxxHOLiC... I could go on.

My point is, what ever happened to CLAMP, the group that did all of those? I think they're still together, but I haven't seen anything from them for the past 5 years or so.

I mean, remember this awesome compilation of all their works?

CLAMP in Wonderland 2

What do you guys think? Also, any information I'm missing out on?

• #35112 Reply

Hisa

they are still doing the spin-off of Tsubasa Reseivor Chronicle, the title is Tsubasa World Chronicle and also the continuation of xxxHolic called xxxHolic Rei. In 21th october, there will be new Horitsuba Gakuen one shot released.

But there's no new about new CLAMP anime, so I think that's explain a lot why you don't hear much about them in past 5 years (well, there was Kobato animated in 2013 something, and Blood-C but I guess it's not a big title like xxxHolic and Tsubasa)

Hope that help!

• #35121 Reply

Toby Ackerman

Ah, I see! I knew they were continuing some of their serializations, but I wasn't sure which ones!

Thanks for the info. I just hope they don't disband, cause that'd be sad.

• #45414 Reply

cartier santos chronograph

You and me both sista! Sweets don’t stand a chance. But I can make room for some chicken ranch nachos any day!
    cartier santos chronograph http://www.bestcartier.ru/santos-de-cartier-c34/

Reply To: What ever happened to CLAMP?
Your information: