Who else is watching the Prison School drama??

Home Forums User Topics Who else is watching the Prison School drama??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Williams 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Matthew Williams

prison school drama-twin tails

I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the quality of this live drama adaptation.

Usually I see some really poor ones, that fail to capture any of whatever made the anime great (the Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou live action comes to mind...)

With Prison School, you have everything playing out almost as hilariously as it did in the anime. That's a hard task to accomplish!

The last time I enjoyed one this much was the Kimi ni Todoke live action movie. That's one I highly recommend, btw.

None of my friends are currently watching this, so I was wondering if anyone here was, and had similar thoughts as me.

• #43747 Reply

Hanae

I think they're doing a pretty great job fitting everything in from the anime. They did their best to imitate how Andou looks. lol

• #43756 Reply

mumu

i love this drama, so cool, especially chiyo chan.. (>ω<)

• #43760 Reply

Conor
    Participant

I've been planning to watch it since the anime was brilliant, but I haven't got around to it. I'm guessing you guys would recommend it?

• #44656 Reply

Matthew Williams

You bet I would!

Reply To: Who else is watching the Prison School drama??
Your information: