You can pay to have a high school girl call you in the morning...

Home Forums User Topics You can pay to have a high school girl call you in the morning...

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Austin Galiza 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Just came across something interesting and sad at the same time...

jk morning

Apparently this is a new service in Japan where you can subscribe to have an actual high school girl call you in the mornings.

It's slightly better than paying for dates... but still, I would have to die a bit inside to use this....

What are your thoughts on this? Would you use it without feeling shame? Not judging... I just wouldn't use it myself! XD

• #45730 Reply

haru

if it's just for a wakeup call that's not terribly sad. if it's so you have someone to talk to in the morning and just that yeah that's sad. if it's a mix i don't know. a good thing maybe?

• #45770 Reply

Oh, I didn't think of that. If you just want a live high school girl as an "alarm" of sorts, I guess that's not too bad.

I mean, if it helps the economy and everyone involved is happy, then why not?

• #48502 Reply

Austin Galiza
    Participant

I would just like an alarm clock with a kawaii anime high school girl there than having an actual high school girl calling me in the morning.

Reply To: You can pay to have a high school girl call you in the morning...
Your information: