Downloads From Last Week
- It’s time to take a look at the latest available downloads from Nintendo!
- First up on Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch is none other than Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! Start your engines and rev up once again for Nintendo's most popular kart racer! The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game races to the Nintendo Switch console with more characters, karts and tracks unlocked from the start than any other game in Mario Kart history. With a revamped battle along with a plethora of great additional features, this is shaping up to the best Mario Kart yet! Available now!
- Next up on the list is Sega's Puyo Puyo Tetris! Two popular franchises come together to create the ultimate puzzle party game, which offers tons of game-play styles – from single-player Adventure and Challenge modes to ferocious competition with Arcade modes up to four players. If you want to test your skills, be sure to grab the demo on Nintendo's eShop!
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS
- New themes this week include Kirby’s 25th Anniversary and the Runbow Pocket Theme Bundle.
- New My Nintendo Reward! - To celebrate the upcoming launch of the Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers game for the Nintendo Switch console on May 26, My Nintendo is offering a May calendar featuring the “supreme master of the fist” himself, Akuma. To learn more about other My Nintendo rewards, head over to https://my.nintendo.com.
- Also new this week:
• TumbleSeed (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) - Available May 2.
• ACA Neo Geo Over Top (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
• Kamiko (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
• Parascientific Escape Cruise in the Distant Seas - Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Blasting Agent Ultimate Edition - Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Use Your Words (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
• Absolutely Unstoppable MineRun (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at the Nintendo eShop.
Nintendo eShop Sales
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is out which means that I'd better start warming up to beat everyone online with Toadstool.
Use Your Words is a unique game, I wonder how you're supposed to win. Do you win? I kind of want to try it out.