What You Need to Know:
- It's Thursday, and you know what that means! It's time for our weekly games ranking, straight from the Famitsu charts!
- Last week we saw the rise of Pokemon and Digimon, with various other games holding on to their places in the top ten - but this week sales seem to have exploded, and this looks like a very different chart!
- So which new games have managed to invade Japanese gamer's wallets and take over the rankings this week? Let's find out!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Nobunaga's Ambition Souzou Sengoku Risshiden (PS3) - 14,006 copies new!
9. Nobunaga's Ambition Souzou Sengoku Risshiden (PS VITA) - 14,914 copies new!
8. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Assassin Ikuesei Keikau! (3DS) - 19,306 copies new!
7. Nobunaga's Ambition Souzou Sengoku Risshiden (PS4) - 22,311 copies new!
6. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus (PS Vita) - 22,991 copies new!
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Pokken Tournament (WiiU) ↓
4. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune new!
3. Hatsune Miku Project Diva X (PS Vita) new!
2. Dark Souls III (PS4) new!
1. Dragon Quest Masters Joker 3 (3DS) new!
Woah, the only one that's managed to hang in there from last week is Pokken! Not that I'm complaining, two Dead or Alives? I'm being spoilt!
Would you look at those sales figures?! And the new Nobunaga's Ambition is in here three times! What happened in the last week?!