What You Need to Know:
- Even if you haven't heard the name Hana Kanazawa before, you will definitely have heard her voice. This leading lady has played such famous roles as Anri Sonohara from Durarara!!, Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo Ghoul and more recently Nana Sakurai from Prince of Stride!
- But which characters played by this seiyuu do Japanese fans love the most? To find out, Akiba Souken held a poll from March 2 to 13 and received 743 votes in total.
- Do you agree with Japan's selections? Let's look at the rankings and find out!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Sora Kajiwara (Sketchbook) / 10 votes
9. Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate) / 12 votes
8. Yuuka Kobayakawa (Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu) / 26 votes
7. Mikan Yuuki (To LOVE-Ru) / 41 votes
6. Kobato Hasegawa (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) / 46 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Ruri Gokou (Ore no Imouta ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai)
4. Hana Midorikawa (Prison School)
3. Charlotte Dunois (IS: Infinite Stratos)
2. Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi)
1. Nadeko Sengoku (Koyomimonogatari)
Source: Akiba Souken
Kosaki-chan, my angel, is only second place?! How dare they!
I would have thought Hana-chan would have made it higher, too! But I guess it is the almighty Monogatari series they're contending with...