Do you like Anime?
Do you like Manga?
Do you want to write about these topics and get paid for it?
Then we have good news for you!
Honey’s Anime is an online company that publishes articles, news, and information related to, but not limited to, anime, manga, video games, and Japanese culture. We are based in Tokyo, Japan with writers all over the world, and we are looking for a few enthusiastic and upbeat writers to come and join the hive as we grow to become the greatest site on the web!
**Please do not apply unless you are serious about writing for our site.**
- Enjoy & watch many anime across multiple genres. This also includes shows that are currently on air. If you do not keep up with current anime, please do not apply.
- Possess an excellent command of the English language. Native speakers are desired, however non-native speakers are more than welcome as well as long as they possess an Advanced level of English or better.
- Can express themselves clearly and proficiently with minimal use of slang.
- Can handle an editing process of communicating back and forth as well as taking constructive criticism from their editor and growing from it.
- Can meet deadlines.
- Have good online research skills.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for us to be able hire you.
- This is a telecommuting job. You will work from distance. (i.e. Your home/cafe/dorm)
- Each article you write will contain somewhere between 1500-2500 words depending on the style of article that you produce.
- Each article should be 100% your own words. Plagiarism is unacceptable and we will fire anyone guilty of it.
- Pay will be discussed with applicants who successfully pass the initial screening.
- Remuneration will be via a Japanese Bank Transfer if you live in Japan, or Paypal if you live outside of Japan. NOTE: These are the only two methods of payment available at this time, so please be aware of and acknowledge this before applying in full.
- Further information related to the job will be discussed with applicants who pass the initial screening.
- Please have a resume ready should we contact you. We must see a resume before we can hire you. It is perfectly acceptable if you have little to no work experience.
- We are searching for applicants who are looking to not only hone their writing skills, but also want to write for us long-term. If you are looking for short-term work (1-6 months) please do not apply.
- If your application meets all of our guidelines, we will be in contact with you.
- Please note that we will be screening applicants in the order in which they apply as this is a first-come, first-served situation. We may not get to your application for a few weeks, so please be patient.
We look forward to your application!
At this time, you may apply, but we are currently not hiring. If there is an opening, we will then look at applications based on the order we received them in. Thank you for your time and understanding.